Welcome
Welcome to kiwivapers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

KANGER PRO TANK

Moderators: Yves, belialNZ, nutz4bikez

<<

beachbum

Have thanks: 133 time

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:03 am

KANGER PRO TANK

just got the kanger pro tanks... mmmmm-nice!!!! they do have an airy draw, much like the EVOD, but the taste is better because of the glass. The heads are pretty much the same as well. These pro tanks are super easy to recoil yourself. These just my be a vivi nova killer for me!!!! I'll see how they hold up as far as leaks from where the glass is attached to the bottom base.. the inside of the bottom base is the one thing i think they could of done a bit better. there is a rim around the plate where the coil screws thus not leaving a lot of room for juice to flow into bottom of coil, also meaning you have to have pretty short wicks-no biggie- if you get a dryish hit, just give the unit a quick tilt!!- i havnt had a dry hit yet!!! - so far im happy azz with these and recommend them to anyone to add to thier collection!!!!! :D :D

beachbum has been thanked by:
<<

beachbum

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Re: KANGER PRO TANK

couldnt resist it!!!!! homemade re-coil and it works even better!!!! :D :D
<<

Rob H

Site Admin

Have thanks: 209 time

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:13 am

Hey Beachbum,

Can you confirm no leaks and they are the same head as the EVOD ([i]this is huge, as these heads are small and cheap to replace also).

http://www.nakedvapour.co.nz/categories/cartomizers/evod-replacement-head

Cheers Rob
Rob aka NakedVapour

Our best conversion kit yet - Naked iClear 16 kit
<<

beachbum

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 pm

sent you e-mail
<<

beachbum

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:40 pm

kanger pro tank update: still no leaks where the glass joins the base and mouthpiece... re coil with 32g kanthal and cotton way better than origonal wick, 2ohm-ish ---awesome taste and vape. even with 3mm sillica it rocks!!!! these are super easy to recoil!!!! i found it works better without the washer on the air tube, my juice dosnt seem to be leaking out of the base, if it starts too ill put it back on and cut notches in it ala vivi nova. the evod heads seem to work really well on it too even though the air flow stem is shorter!!! again i'd notch the washer on airflow tube for better juice flow, that seems to eleminate dry hits!!! there seems to be a lot of mixed reviews on this tank re leaking ect, i think some vendors must be selling tanks from the first run wich had problems with the tank seal onto the glass, by the time Rob gets em they wont be the first run ones so should be good!!!!! -if you use them on a twist or spinner use the sleave that comes with the tank, that seems to tighten the draw, or on a mod a ego-510 adapter with the sleave or a smoke tech air flow controller makes a differance......dispite the airy draw i really like them,good flavor and t.h. - i think my vivi's will end up in the stash draw!!!!!! :D :D :D

i see smoktech is comming out with pyrex d.c.t.-cool and theres also a s.s. mesh wick clearo comming out soon!!!!! looks like lots of new goodies this year to make our wallets lighter!!!!! :lol: :lol:
<<

Yves

Have thanks: 344 time

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Thanks for the review :)

Got a couple on the way to me, looking forward to trying them out.

You know your a vaper when you read OMG as 0 mg.
<<

Yves

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:48 pm

I have seen the reviews on the mesh clearos'....to date they are not performing well and are being tinkered with by the experts lol. Will let you know if I hear anything better about them.

<<

beachbum

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:35 am

yea- i had my doubts about the mesh clearos but was keen to give them a try- i think ill stick to cotton & hemp wicks in the pro tank!!!! i still like my pyrex carto tank with boge cartos!!!!! :D :D
<<

RickTheBeard

Have thanks: 49 time

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:08 pm

are you talking about genisis styled atomizers? i bought a few from discount vapers and i only just got one to work but damn when it works! best flavor and throat hit.
very fiddly way to set up a vape though
<<

Yves

Post Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Are we still talking about the mesh ckearos? Got confused somewhere here. The clearos I am talking about are not the same as the genisis ati,

The clearos look like any other except they have a steel mesh wick showing. What they really are is steel mesh wrapped around a silica wick.

Next

Return to Mods